Protecting your privacy
We don't run pop up commercial ads.
* We don't share your information with third parties for marketing
* We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies",
"web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
* We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
* Mytutorlist does not knowingly collect any information from persons
under the age of 13. If Mytutorlist learns that a posting is by
a person under the age of 13, Mytutorlist will remove that post.
* Mytutorlist, or people who post on Mytutorlist, may provide links
to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices.
We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy
policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users
to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
We collect contact information such as name(s), city, email, gender
for database sorting, and billing purposes
*We also collect your email address for purposes such as sending self-publishing
and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription
email services, registering for forums, etc.
* Mytutorlist uses Paypal to process all payments
* We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback
or comments, post it on our classifieds or blog, or if you contact
us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Mytutorlist's
blog or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
Data we store
All classified postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion,"
and may be archived elsewhere.
* Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in
a secure operating environment that is not available to the public,
we cannot guarantee complete security.
Circumstances in which Mytutorlist may release information
* Mytutorlist may disclose information about its users if required
to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure
is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or
other legal process.
* Mytutorlist may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Rules and Regulations;
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the
rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal
safety of Mytutorlist, its users or the general public.
welcome your feedback on this document. Please contact the site
moderator via the Contact form on the main