Posted: November 29, 2017
Title: Marketing Teacher Assists People to Get Their 1st Job in Sales!!
Location: New Haven
Content: I work with people who are experiencing challenges, obstacles, and difficulties in securing their very first job in Sales, Marketing and Business Development, or are seeking to improve their Sales and Marketing Skills and Results in their current position.
My experience is in B2B, B2C and In-Home Sales and Marketing over a 12 year period.
Whether you are seeking to improve:
(1) your Job Interviewing Skills
(2) your Telephone Marketing
(3) your Face to Face Marketing
(2) your Knowledge of the Psychology of Sales
(3) How to Prospect and Cold Call
(4) How to Schedule Appointments
(5) How to Close More Deals
(6) How to Write Sales Scripts
(7) How to Write Advertising Copy
(8) How to Qualify Prospective Clients
(9) How to Deal with Objections
(10) How to Gain New Clients
(11) What is the Most Important Factor in Establishing Relationships?
(12) What are the quickest ways to lose sales?
(13) Improve your Results on Sales Aptitude Tests
(14) Would Role Playing be helpful in any of these areas?
(15) How Can I Improve my Sales Results and Outcomes with Best Practices?
Everyone is in the business of selling something.
Whether you are an Accountant, Architect, Attorney, Social Worker, or Zoologist, you are in some way practicing the Art of Sales!
I can meet with you in-person at your business, at your local library, at your local McDonald's, or at your home for a 1 Hour Lesson that will help you gain a greater understanding of the Sales Process and help you to land your first Employment in the field of Sales, Marketing, or Business Development.
My name is Al and I can be reached in Clinton CT at:
Direct: (845) 594-9134.
Some of Al's accomplishments in the Field of B2B and B2C Sales, Marketing and
Business Development include:
(1) Doubled the Health Access Department membership at the former Sound Shore
Medical Center of Westchester in New Rochelle. (from 1200 to over 2500 members)
(2) Won the Philips Lifeline Award for the highest number of new subscriptions sold
for their Personal Alert Emergency Response Systems in a Westchester County
(3) Secured Advertising from Woodmere Rehabilitation Center and Gloria
Stanzione's Nurses on Hand Registry to sponsor my radio show " The Senior
Spotlight" The Upside of Aging for a 1 year broadcast on WGBB -Long Island's
Oldest Community Radio Station.
(4) Canvassed and secured over 350 Site Locations for Clothing Recycling
Fundraising Programs for Churches, Synagogues, Businesses and Organizations in a
New York-Northern New Jersey Territory for Usagain Recycling.
(5) Launched and promoted a new landscaping business in Queens, New York.
(6) Designed and marketed " Bay Mist" Perfume -" A Very San Francisco Fragrance"
throughout Berkeley, San Francisco, Sausalito and other Bay Area Retail locations,
as well as national mail-order.
(7) Designed a personalized Marketing Plan for a new Insurance Agent in
(8) Canvassed and secured all print advertising for the Business Section of the new full
color Weekly Church Bulletin for over 3,000 members at Sacred Heart Church of
(9) Marketed and Performed my musical show-"Jolson and Sinatra Sing Again-You Made Me Love You" for
senior audiences in Connecticut to Assisted Living Centers, Nursing Homes,
Rehabilitation Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, Retirement Communities, and
(10) Canvassed and secured all business ads for Placemat Advertising Programs in
the Mid-Hudson Valley for the Genesis Diner, the College Diner, the Gateway Diner,
Pete's Famous of Poughkeepsie, the Acropolis Diner of Poughkeepsie, and Coco's
Pasta and Grille of Hyde Park.
(11) Canvassed and secured new business accounts for Corporate Logo-Wear for San
Pablo Screen Printing of Poughkeepsie, one of the fundraising portions of the San
Pablo Mission Inc.
(12) Canvassed and secured new business members in Rockland County for the
Hudson Barter Exchange, when the mission of the Exchange was to expand
business to begin including Rockland County as part of their service territory, in
addition to Westchester County.
(13) Created a new, revised Marketing Plan for a CT Home Health Care Agency.
(14) Prospected and secured new Business Accounts for the AMEX Open Business
Program's new "Plum Card" as well as their Business Gold Rewards Card and
(15) Completed Certificate Program in Advanced Strategies in Sales, Marketing,
Business Development and Advertising at local Chamber of Commerce.
(16) Completed Technical and Sales Training Program at "Acorn University."
(17) Completed Technical and Sales Training Program at Electric Mobility's "Rascal University."
(New Line of Ultra-Lite Outdoor Portable Electric Power Scooters.)
(18) Completed 3 Day "Boot Camp" Training with Sandler Sales Training-Shelton and Rocky Hill CT.
(19) Prospected and secured over 60 Commercial Estimates for a National Locksmith and Security Company.
(20) Started Online Screen Printing Logowear Website.